Dr Stefan Janikiewicz, GP at Moreton Health Centre, is a former clinical director of Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CWP), where he recently retired after holding the position for 23 years.
What does CWPNT stand for?
CWPNT stands for Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS (National Health Service) Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cheap Wow Power Leveling
- Cornell Working Papers in Linguistics (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Cox Wokingham Plastics Limited (Wokingham, Berkshire, England, UK)
- Certified Wellness Program Manager
- Child Welfare Policy Manual (US DHHS)
- Cold War/Peace Museum (New Paltz, NY)
- Corrected Words Per Minute
- Colorado Wyoming Petroleum Marketers Association
- Connecticut Wiccan and Pagan Network
- Center for War Peace, and the News Media (UK)
- Catalytic Wet Peroxide Oxidation (environmental technology)
- Civilian Workforce Planning Office
- Certified Wealth Preservation Planner
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional
- Community Web Publishing Project (Queensland, Australia)
- Community Wellness and Prevention Program
- Community Wildfire Protection Plan
- Creative Women of Pinnacle Peak (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Child Welfare Policy and Practice Group
- Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CWP) launched www.
Wirral Health Informatics Service (WHIS) is a single entity that combined the existing information management and technology departments within Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology NHS Trust, Wirral Hospital NHS Trust, Birkenhead and Wallasey PCT, Bebington and West Wirral PCT, and the Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Trust.
Denbighshire LHB - Alan Lawrie, who is director of finance at the Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Tr u s t .
One of the cabins is being run by Trinity Daily Bread Cafe together with Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Healthy Living Centre selling healthy food and drinks.
Wirral NHS Hospital Trust and Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Trust say they are delighted that Lord Warner, Minister for NHS Reform, and Patricia Hewitt, Secretary of State for Health have backed their bids.
A spokesman for the Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS trust said violence against service users or staff would not be tolerated.
The cash support in West Cheshire follows discussion with the local health community - the two PCTs, Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Trust.