A spokesman for the Cheshire and Merseyside Cardiac Network said: "Access to rehabilitation in our area is among the best, but we appreciate it could be better and our local services are constantly striving to improve.
What does CMCN stand for?
CMCN stands for Cheshire and Merseyside Cardiac Network (England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCN
We have 3 other meanings of CMCN in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Medicaid Case Management
- Confederation de la Cooperation, de la Mutualite et du Credit Maritimes (French: Confederation of Cooperation, Self-aid and Maritime Credit)
- Critical Measurements and Countermeasures Program
- Master Chief Construction Mechanic (Naval Rating)
- College of Mass Communications and Media Arts (Southern Illinois University at Carbondale)
- Central Michigan Community Mental Health Services
- Cape May County Multiple Listing Service
- Cape May County Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers (Canada)
- Certified Managed Care Nurse
- Constructionman, Construction Mechanic Striker (Naval Rating)
- Corangamite Managed Clinical Network (Australia)
- Correctional Medicine Consultation Network (University of California, San Francisco)
- Centre Médico Chirurgical Obstétrique (French: Surgical Obstetrics Medical Center)
- Certified Managed Care Organization (Minnesota)
- Chief Marketing and Communications Officer (various universities)
- Civil Military Co-Ordination (EU)
- Classified Material Control Officer
- Central Minnesota Council on Aging
- Central Midlands Council of Governments (Columbia, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I would also like to thank our fun run sponsors,The Peacock Group,Total Fitness and Cheshire and Merseyside Cardiac Network.