Today, Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is an award-winning, nonprofit medical center providing a broad array of services usually not found in a community our size.
What does CMC/DHK stand for?
CMC/DHK stands for Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Customer Management Center
- Customs Memorandum Circular (Philippines)
- Cutie Mark Crusaders (My Little Pony)
- Cybermedia Center (Osaka University; Japan)
- Cycles et Sports Clamecy (French: Clamecy Cycles and Sports; Clamecy, France)
- Merchant Marine Safety Counsel
- Midpoint Compromise Coverage Factor (US DoD)
- The Count of Monte Cristo (Alexandre Dumas book)
- Complete Multiconfiguration Self-Consistent Field
- Ceramic Matrix Composites/Carbon Composites
- Countermeasure Command and Control
- Canadian Media Circulation Audit (formerly Verified Circulation)
- Center for Maine Contemporary Art
- Central Masters Swim Association
- Centre Musical Côte d'Azur (French: Côte d'Azur Musical Center)
- Certified Manager of Community Associations
- Cheyenne Mountain Charter Academy (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Consejo Monetario Centroamericano
- Constructionman Apprentice, Construction Mechanic Striker (Naval Rating)
- Council-vertified Microbial Claims Adjuster (American Council for Accredited Certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene has added Carrie Lundeen-Young, M.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene has added Heidi Rinehart, M.