But the authority, which was created by merging Ellesmere Port with Chester, Vale Royal and Cheshire County councils, said it needs to "harmonise" the terms of its workers' contracts.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Cheshire County Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1760 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Chaos Communication Congress (technology conference)
- Chaos Computer Club e.V. (German computer hacker group)
- Chaparral Cycling Club (Lubbock, TX)
- Charge Current Controller
- Chattanooga Choo-Choo (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- Chattanooga Convention Center (Chatanooga, TN)
- Chauffeured Cars and Coaches (Tasmania, Australia)
- Cheat Code Central (website)
- Chemical Contamination Control
- Cherokee Country Club (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Chessington Community College (UK)
- Chiba Cancer Center (Japan)
- Chicago Clearing Corporation
- Chicago Conservation Center (art restoration)
- Chicago Corvette Club (Illinois)
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Chief Corporate Counsel
- Child Care Center
- Child Care Coalition (various locations)
- Child Care Consultants (York, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Born in Ellesmere Port, the former Vauxhall apprentice and shop steward spent almost 40 years in politics, becoming deputy leader, leader and "father" of the former Cheshire County Council.
It is Cheshire's bad luck to attract national attention just as it ceases to exist, at least officially - this month's local elections marked the end of Cheshire county council, replaced by a series of smaller authorities.
CHESHIRE county council is to be disbanded after 117 years and replaced with two new authorities.
Cheshire County Council has asked the chairman of the governors to investigate.
Cheshire County Council had submitted detailed objections, including concerns that the power station would be contrary to different sections of Cheshire's Cheshire Replacement Waste Local Plan.
Mr Stilwell was previously county engineer with Cheshire county council and replaces Brian Fisher who has retired.
In the face of a scheme to split the county into two or three authorities, Cheshire County Council proposed that it should run the whole show itself.