Patent 8,232,348 (July 31, 2012), "Masterbatch and Polymer Composition," Chert Changping (Biograde (Hong Kong) Pty Ltd.
What does CHRT stand for?
CHRT stands for Chert (lithological term)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CHRT
We have 1 other meaning of CHRT in our Acronym Attic
- Containment Heat Removal System
- Contract-Hold-Relax-Stretch (fitness)
- Criminal History Record Search
- California Historic Resources Status Code
- Castle Hill Roller Sports Club (Sydney, Australia)
- Commission on Human Resources and Social Change (Washington, DC)
- Cultural Human Resources Sector Council (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Christian Hit Radio Satellite Network (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Cocaine High-Risk Situations Questionnaire
- Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
- Combined Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Consolidated Human Resource Technology
- Civilian Human Resources Training Application System
- Cambodian Human Rights Task Force (est. 1993)
- Community Health Research & Training Unit
- Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Unit (University of Kentucky Healthcare Good Samaritan Hospital; Lexington, KY)
- Centre Hospitalier Régional Universitaire (French: Regional University Hospital)
- Clinical HIV Research Unit (South Africa)
- Community Health Research Unit (Canada)
- Cornwall Health Research Unit (est. 1999; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Powis 9:15 A PROJECTILE TRAUMA: A STUDY OF THE EFFECTS OF BULLETS ON CRANIAL BONE, Donald Michael Weaver * 9:30 A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF THE HISTORIC EVIDENCE OF BISON IN GEORGIA, Wayne Van Horne 9:45 CHERT HUNTING: MODELING PREHISTORIC LITHIC RESOURCE RANGES IN THE NORTHWEST GEORGIA RIDGE AND VALLEY GEOLOGICAL PROVINCE USING GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS (GIS) **, Vicki Ina F.
Gillibrand met with Crystal president Thomas Chen and executive vice president Steve Chert and learned that company window sales are up slightly and Crystal modestly increased the workforce this year.
This year, students have the opportunity to learn about Chinese language and culture from Baoying Chert, who teaches English and linguistics at Anoka-Ramsey's sister school, Zhaoqing University in Zhaoqing, China.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The chert formation lies between two thick layers of volcanic rock.