The 19 papers explore such topics as ultraviolet behavior of N=8 supergravity, the status of dark matter and neutrino physics, quantum gravity without space-time singularities or horizons, the lesson needed for the future, highlights from the Gran Sasso Underground Laboratory, notes on Chern-Simons theory in the temporal gauge, and dark matter through many copies of the standard model.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Chern-Simons Theory (physics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Soil Tester (Wisconsin)
- Certified Somatic Therapist (Association of Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers)
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- Certified Survey Technician
- Channel Status Table
- Chatrapati Sivaji Terminus (Mumbai, India railway station)
- Chemical Science and Technology Division (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Chemical Society located in Taipei
- Chemical Surface Treatment (metal)
- Chennai Softech (India)
- Chicago Sun-Times (newspaper)
- Child Sex Tourism
- Child Study Team
- China Standard Time (time zone)
- Chinese Society of Traumatology
- Church of Spiritual Technology (Scientology)
- Circular Strength Training (fitness)
- Civil Society Team (World Bank)
- Civil Support Team
- Clan Spéléo des Troglodytes (French spelunking club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pomona) provides an introduction to the fundamentals of quantum theory, with emphasis on aspects of group theory and differential geometry that are relevant in modern developments of the subject, including spacetime and permutational symmetries and group representations, and geometrical phases, topological quantum numbers, and Chern-Simons Theory.