But three years after the rules were changed, and despite the industry running an awareness campaign, only 1% of people knew how long they had to wait before they could be confident a cheque would not bounce, according to the Cheque and Credit Clearing Company.
What does C&CCC stand for?
C&CCC stands for Cheque and Credit Clearing Company (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Control & Configuration
- Control & Coordination
- Cow & Chicken (cartoon TV show)
- Credit & Collection
- Command & Control Switchboard
- Command & Conquer: The First Decade (video game)
- Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun (game)
- C&C Business Service Corporation (Japan)
- Consumer and Commercial Clients
- Cubicles and Conference Calls
- Cement and Concrete Institute (marketing organization; South Africa)
- Communications & Computing Infrastructure
- Coating and Chemical Lab
- Chronology and Catastrophism Review (Journal of the Society for Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Code & Covenant Requirements
- Communications and Computing Systems Architecture
- Carriage and Contents Unknown (term for accounting of a delivery)
- Chronology and Catastrophism Workshop (out of print publication of the Society for Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Cease and Desist (legal order)
- Censorship and Documents branch (OSS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Late last month the Cheque and Credit Clearing Company proudly announced a new online education film was being launched "to help to explain how a cheque is cleared".
Late last month, the Cheque and Credit Clearing Company proudly announced that a new online education film was being launched "to help to explain how a cheque is cleared".
The Cheque and Credit Clearing Company, the industry body that manages the cheque clearing system, said the time scales were guaranteed limits and individual groups would still compete to offer faster services.