However, says Jerrold Meinwald, a professor of chemistry at Cornell, "The chemistry of natural products may give you access to a much more diverse universe of complex compounds than compounds created through combinational chemistry.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Chemistry of Natural Products
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 194 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- CenterPoint Energy (Houston, TX)
- Centre National de Préhistoire (French: National Prehistory Center; est. 1978)
- Centro Nacional de Productividad (Colombia)
- Centro Properties Group (Australia)
- Certified Network Professional
- Certified Nonprofit Professional (credential)
- Certified Notary Public
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (Institute of Holistic Nutrition; Canada)