Currently, 1 RIA (DiaSorin) and 6 different nonisotopic immunoassays are available for quantifying CsA concentrations in whole blood: fluorescence polarization immunoassay (TDx/FLx; Abbott), enzyme multiplied immunoassay technique (EMIT V-Twin; Siemens), ACMIA (Dimension RxL, Siemens), cloned enzyme donor immunoassay (Microgenics/Roche Modular), chemiluminescent microparticle immunoassay (ARCHITECT; Abbott Laboratories), and chemiluminescence immunoassay (ADVIA Centaur; Siemens).
What does CMIA stand for?
CMIA stands for Chemiluminescent Microparticle Immunoassay
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMIA
We have 29 other meanings of CMIA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Maine Indian Association
- Central Manitoba Irrigation Association
- Central Maryland Insurance Associates, Inc.
- Centre Musical International d'Annecy
- Centro de Microbiologia e Indústrias Agrícolas
- Centro Mundial de Información Ambiental
- Certified Meta IP Administrator
- Chamber of Marathwada Industries and Agriculture
- Charging Model Impact Analysis
- Chase Manhattan Insurance Agency, Inc.
- China Medical Informatics Association
- China Music Instrument Association
- Church Multiplication International Albania
- Claims Management Incentive Adjustment
- Clan MacLean International Association (Canada)
- Clothing Made In America
- Coalition for a Maine Initiative on Aging
- Coin Machine Industry Association of Massachusetts
- Command Management Inventory Accounting
- Community Managers International Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Architect STAT Troponin-I assay (Abbott Diagnostics) is a 2-step chemiluminescent microparticle immunoassay designed to detect cardiac troponin I (cTnI) in serum and plasma.
1 and the last two paragraphs of the Brief, is a chemiluminescent microparticle immunoassay (CMIA) rather than a microparticle enzyme immunoassay (MEIA).