Mr Masters said the cause of death returned by the jury was "the application of a chemical warfare nerve agent in a non-therapeutic experiment.
What does CWNA stand for?
CWNA stands for Chemical Warfare Nerve Agent
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWNA
We have 10 other meanings of CWNA in our Acronym Attic
- Children's Workforce Network
- Christian Worldview Network (est. 1992; South Africa)
- Clean Water Network
- Common Western Notation (musicology)
- Common Wire Nail
- Commonwealth Women’s Network (UK)
- Contraception: Why Not (Janet Smith)
- Capitol West Neighborhood Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- Certified Wireless Network Associate
- Child Watch of North America (est. 1993)
- Colorado-Wyoming Numismatic Association
- Chemical Warfare Naval Simulation
- Canadian Wikipedians Notice Board
- Cold War Naval Battles (computer game)
- Chef William Neal Caterers (Atlanta, GA)
- Congestion Window
- Certified Wireless Network Engineer
- Certified Wireless Networking Expert
- Classified Wireless Network for Embarked Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said: "You must ask yourself if Ronald Maddison consented to the application of a chemical warfare nerve agent in a non-therapeutic experiment.