This milestone also marks the destruction of the largest inventory of recovered chemical warfare materiel to date (more than 1,200 munitions) with a stellar safety record.
What does CWM stand for?
CWM stands for Chemical Warfare Materiel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWM
We have 112 other meanings of CWM in our Acronym Attic
- Catholic Worker Movement
- Catholic World Mission
- Center for Waste Management
- Center for Women’s Medicine (San Diego, California)
- Center for World Missions (Searcy, AR)
- Championship Wrestling of Michigan (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Chartered Wealth Manager
- Chat with Me
- Chemical and Waste Management
- Chicago White Metal Casting, Inc (Bensenville, IL)
- Child Welfare Manual (Missouri)
- Christian Witness Ministries
- Circus World Museum
- Cisco Wan Manager
- ClockworkMod (software)
- Closed World Machine (general-purpose data processor for the semantic web)
- Clyde Warning Message
- Cold Water Main (plumbing)
- College of William and Mary
Samples in periodicals archive:
The nonstockpile program is for chemical warfare materiel that's not part of the nation's inventory of chemical agents stored in bulk or contained in weapons at various military stockpile depots.