11, 2001, appropriations in the last few years have been cut back, generating concern among lawmakers about how prepared the country is for chemical terrorism.
What does CT stand for?
CT stands for Chemical Terrorism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CT
We have 163 other meanings of CT in our Acronym Attic
- Ceská Televize (Czech Television)
- Changing Times (journal)
- Channel Terminator
- Channel Tunnel (England/France)
- Chaos Theory
- Charge Time (gaming)
- Charge Transfer
- Charitable Trust
- Charlie Tango (ham radio)
- Charlize Theron (actress)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) The goal of the drill series was to test the notification, referral and packaging and shipping (P&S) preparedness capabilities of all hospital laboratories in NYS following a suspected bioterrorism (BT), chemical terrorism (CT), and/or pandemic influenza (Pan Flu) event.
The chemical terrorism laboratory at the CDC has its roots with Needham.
Only by engaging in such efforts will we ever begin to approach true prevention, rather than simply isolating and treating the symptoms of chemical terrorism.
With the recent announcement of CDC's 2005 Bioterrorism Preparedness Cooperative Agreement, state laboratories stand to boost their level of preparedness for chemical terrorism and to enhance biomonitoring capacity.
Also sobering was the finding that only 10 state public health labs have adequate chemical terrorism response capabilities and that nearly half of the states do not use national standards to track disease outbreak information.
Chemical warfare and chemical terrorism owe their start to Haber.