The company says the patented process involves the deposition of a silane-based solution specifically formulated for the chemical surface treatment of steel pipes as a "technical environmentally friendly" alternative to the toxic substances used at present for chemical surface treatment.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Chemical Surface Treatment (metal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Service Technician
- Certified Sex Therapist (American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapist)
- Certified Soil Tester (Wisconsin)
- Certified Somatic Therapist (Association of Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers)
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- Certified Survey Technician
- Channel Status Table
- Chatrapati Sivaji Terminus (Mumbai, India railway station)
- Chemical Science and Technology Division (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Chemical Society located in Taipei
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chemical surface treatment has been traditionally used to modify fibre materials but it has some disadvantages, such as influence on bulk properties and environmental pollution.
Enhancement of thermoset powders interfacial adhesion can be achieved with chemical surface treatment during the powder grinding process.