Included are profiles of individuals using the technology at the Los Angeles City Fire Department, the Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program, in federal disaster response, and at Duke University Children's Environmental Health Initiative.
What does CSEPP stand for?
CSEPP stands for Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program (FEMA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CSEPP in our Acronym Attic
- Connected System Exit Point
- Connecticut Society of Eye Physicians
- Counseling, School, and Educational Psychology (University at Buffalo; New York)
- Central Station Electrical Protection Association
- Chinese Scientists, Engineers and Professionals Association (Portland, Oregon)
- Cognitive Systems Engineering in Process Control
- Center for Science Education and Professional Development (WestEd; San Francisco, CA)
- Center for Social Epidemiology and Population Health (University of Michigan)
- Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International (India)
- CyberSecurity and Emergency Preparedness Institute (Texas)
- Centre for the Study of European Politics and Society (Ben-Gurion University; Israel)
- Certified Social Engineering Prevention Specialist
- Colorado Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- College Student Experience Questionnaire
- Command Sequence
- Context Sequence Number
- Center for Software Engineering Research
- Center for Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction (Institute for Defense and Business)
- Centre for Solar Energy Research (UK)
- Centre for the Study of Existential Risk (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This testimony summarizes GAO's September 2003 report and addresses the following issues: (1) the status of schedule milestones and cost estimates, (2) the impact of the current schedule on the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) deadlines, (3) the challenges associated with managing the program, and (4) the status of the Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program (CSEPP).