1) Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) The most important sequence of the adrenal MRI protocol is chemical shift imaging performed with in-phase and out-of-phase sequences.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Chemical Shift Imaging (multi-voxel spectroscopy method used in magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Centric Software, Inc.
- Centro Servizi Immobiliari (Italian: Real Estate Service Center)
- Centro Sistemi Informativi (Swiss governmental IT center)
- Centro Sportivo Italiano (Italian Sports Centre)
- Certified Satellite Installer
- Cetacean Society International
- Chair of Corporate Strategy and Innovation (Switzerland)
- Channel State Information
- Charter Schools Institute
- Chemical Safety International (Chemical Safety Corporation)
- Chemical Shift Index
- Chemical Substances Inventory
- Chemical Surety Inspection
- Cheyenne Software, Inc. (Delaware)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai, India)
- Chi Sigma Iota
- Chicago Sculpture International
- Chicago Systemic Initiative
- Child Soldiers Initiative (Canada)
- Child Support Intervention (private child support enforcement agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Imaging studies can distinguish encapsulated fat (progressive nodular lipomatosis and multiple hereditary lipomas, hibernoma) from Madelung disease by means of fat suppression and chemical shift imaging.
When evaluating the mediastinum, the protocol may include T1- and T2-weighted images (T1W and T2W) using fast spin echo (FSE) techniques, chemical shift imaging, pre- and post-contrast 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional gradient echo techniques, parallel imaging with true fast spin imaging with balance steady state free precession (FISP), and dynamic multiphase 3-dimensional spoiled gradient echo imaging (LAVA, FAME or VIBE) (22-23,26,27) Chemical shift imaging is of special value and encompasses different techniques such as moderate T2W FSE with fat suppression (STIR), in-phase and opposed-phase gradient echo images, and fast multiplanar T1W spoiled gradient echo fat suppressed sequences.