ACA's understanding is that this may be deliberate on the part of ISCD, in that the concept behind the Chemical Security Assessment Tool (CSAT) is that it functions as a "black box" of sorts, therefore providing insight into how and why facilities are tiered enable submitters to "game" the system and avoid being brought into the program.
What does CSAT stand for?
CSAT stands for Chemical Security Assessment Tool (US DHS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAT
We have 59 other meanings of CSAT in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Southside Autism Support Group (Illinois)
- Contributions of the Slovak Academy Sciences Geophysical Institute
- Central States Association of Shrine Motor Corps
- Classical Scattering Aerosol Spectrometer Probe
- Configuration Status Accounting Summary Report
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist
- Certified Specialist in Analytical Technology
- Certified Systemic Art Therapist (counseling)
- Charter School for Applied Technologies (Buffalo, NY)
- Civil Service Arbitration Tribunal (United Kingdom)
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (Union Public Service Commission; India)
- Civil Society Action Team (International Council of AIDS Service Organizations)
- Client Satisfaction
- College Scholastic Ability Test (South Korea)
- Combat System Alignment Test
- Combined Systems Acceptance Test
- Command Systems Assessment Team
- Common Situation Awareness Tool (innovation research)
- Computer Security Awareness and Training Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The rule requires any facility that meets the established screening threshold quantities for any chemical listed on Appendix A to complete and submit a Chemical Security Assessment Tool Top-Screen survey for review by the agency.