Army Chemical School, who was deemed "one of the world's foremost authorities on nonconventional weapons and their defense.
What does CMLSCH stand for?
CMLSCH stands for Chemical School
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (journal)
- Central Minnesota Legal Services
- Centralized Mail List Services (GSA)
- Centre de Mathématiques Laurent Schwartz (French: Lawrence Schwartz Mathematics Center)
- Centre de Moyen et Long Séjour (French geriatric care center)
- Chemical Movement in Layered Soils
- Chemistry, Materials and Life Sciences (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Contractor Maintenance & Logistics Support
- Commercial Microwave Landing System Avionics
- Conceptual Modelling for Life Sciences Applications
- Carrollton Manor Land Trust (Maryland)
- Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust (Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.)
- Coastal Mountains Land Trust (Rockport, ME)
- Computational Methods in Lie Theory (mathematics)
- Course in Medical Laboratory Technology (various universities)
- China Mission Language Training Center
- Current Maturing Long-Term Debt
- Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust Inc. (Delaware)
- College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Chemical School to keep the 125-gpm pump pumped for pumping water: * The item that breaks most often on the pump is its pull handle.
The GAO said the Army Chemical School in Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.
Next June, the United States Army Chemical School begins training soldiers at Ft.
He coordinated team efforts to test new designs and develop new doctrine, and he represented the Chemical School in making decisions regarding the downsizing and redesign of the Army to meet the changing threat.
Army Chemical School Ft Leonard Wood, MO Editor's note: Excellent suggestions, Sergeant.
The engineering school, chemical school and military police school at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.