Workers found the Vauxhall car with signs reading 'warning poisonous gas' in the windows and a chemical response team made the area safe before cops could open its doors.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Chemical Response Team (emergency preparedness)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Resource Technologique
- Centre de Ressources Technologiques
- Centro Retail Trust (Australian Property Fund)
- Certified in the Reid Technique (John E. Reid investigations)
- Certified Radiologic Technologist
- Certified Respiratory Therapist
- Change Release Time
- Change Request Transmittal (Defense Civilian Personnel Data System; US DoD)
- Channel Reference Tone
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Chemo Radio-Therapy
- Chief Radio Technician (US Navy)
- Chihuahua Rescue and Transport
- Chinese Remainder Theorem (information theory)
- Choice Relation Table
- Cinderella's Royal Table (Disney World restaurant)
- Circuit Requirement Table
- Civil Rights (Division, US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Civilian Response Team
- Claiming Rule Team (motorcycle racing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A chemical response team, advised by the Health Protection Agency, spent several hours making the area safe before opening the car doors.
Chemical Response Team 1, Company A, ultimately won the competition.
If a chemical response team is required, information providing situation status/severity can be relayed via e-mail/fax systems immediately or checked/ monitored by remote dispatchers, prior to the team's arrival.
The HazMat team joined with a regional, multi-agency effort to form the National Capital Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Response Team (NC NBC RT) in May 1998.
Some states have been proactive in updating staffing and training requirements for chemical response teams within local agencies.