Rosenberg commended the effort and engagement of Senators on both sides of the aisle and noted that ACI will work toward opportunities for all sides to come together for a bipartisan, bicameral bill that promotes the safe use of chemicals, enhances public confidence in the chemical management system, protects American jobs and maintains US global leadership in chemical innovation.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Chemical Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Champlain Maritime Society
- Chancellor Middle School
- Change Management Specialist (certification)
- Change Management System
- Changeable Message Sign
- Charlestown Middle School (Jeffersonville, IN)
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (North Carolina)
- Chase Merchant Services
- Chemical Management Services
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Chicago Manual of Style (reference manual)
- Chicago Medical School
- Chief Marine Surveyor
- Chief Master Sergeant (US Air Force; usually seen as CMSgt)
- Chief of the Maritime Staff (Canadian Forces)
- Children's Medical Services
- Chinese Mathematical Society
- Chip Management System
- Christian Missionary School
Samples in periodicals archive:
As outlined in ACC's principles for modernizing the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), establishing a clear and scientifically sound prioritization process is key to creating a world-class chemical management system," said ACC President and CEO Cal Dooley.
The new cleaning products can also be used to complement chemical management systems for users who need to address unique applications.
Hydro Agri -- the world's leading supplier of mineral fertilizers - signed a five-year contract in Montreal, QC with Atrion International for the company's global chemical management system.