Haas TCM is a chemical management services company that streamlines and manages the chemical life cycle for customers with superior and innovative supply chain, process, and information management systems.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Chemical Management Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Mortgage Specialist (real estate)
- Champlain Maritime Society
- Chancellor Middle School
- Change Management Specialist (certification)
- Change Management System
- Changeable Message Sign
- Charlestown Middle School (Jeffersonville, IN)
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (North Carolina)
- Chase Merchant Services
- Chemical Management System
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Chicago Manual of Style (reference manual)
- Chicago Medical School
- Chief Marine Surveyor
- Chief Master Sergeant (US Air Force; usually seen as CMSgt)
- Chief of the Maritime Staff (Canadian Forces)
- Children's Medical Services
- Chinese Mathematical Society
- Chip Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another PSS business program, Chemical Management Services (CMS), links industrial customers with a provider to supply and manage the customer's chemicals and related services.
I will now be involved in helping to develop not only the waste management division, but also the expansion of Gower's total chemical management services across the UK.