Boyce Member, Chemical Institute of Canada Dartmouth, N.
What does CIC stand for?
CIC stands for Chemical Institute of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIC
We have 692 other meanings of CIC in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Irrigation Contractor
- Ceylon Indian Congress (Sri Lanka; est 1939; now Ceylon Workers' Congress)
- Chair-Control Indicate Capability
- Chamber of Industry and Commerce (various locations)
- Charles in Charge (TV show)
- Chartered Investment Counselor
- Chaudronnerie Industrielle du Centre (French: Industrial Boilermaking Center)
- Chauffage Individuel Centralisé (French: Centralized Individual Heating)
- Chemical Industry Council
- Chemically Imbalanced Comedy (Chicago, IL)
- Chemistry Information Centre (Berlin, Germany)
- Chesapeake Innovation Center (Maryland)
- Chico (Amtrak station code; Chico, CA)
- Chico, CA, USA - Chico Municipal Air Terminal (Airport Code)
- Children in Crisis, Inc.
- China Investment Corporation (wealth fund)
- Chinese Institute of Communication
- Choices in Childbirth (New York, NY)
- Christ I'm Confused
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trepanier is active in a number of other industry organizations including the Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, the Chemical Institute of Canada, the Association of Chemical Professionals of Ontario, the Canadian Association of Physicists, Sigma Xi Research Society, the Canadian Advisory Council (SCC) to ISO/TC6, and the International Association of Scientific Paper Makers.
Philipp was named a Fellow of the Chemical Institute of Canada in 2002 in recognition of his contributions to the advancement of coatings technology.
18, 2011 at the 3rd Annual Canadian Science Policy Conference, the Chemical Institute of Canada (CIC) hosted a plenary panel discussion titled, "Drivers of Innovation in the Chemical-Related Industry Sector.
Sponsors for the event, called The Fukushima Nuclear Crisis, included the SFU chemistry department and the Chemical Institute of Canada.
In 1945, the fledgling Chemical Institute of Canada launched "Chemical Institute News" its monthly newsletter which eventually morphed into the Canadian Chemical News/L'Actualite chimique canadienne (ACCN).
The Chemical Institute of Canada is taking the lead to develop national and regional activities in Canada to celebrate the achievements of chemistry and give the public a behind-the-scenes understanding of its contributions to the well-being of humanity.
The Chemical Institute of Canada (CIC) and the Canadian Society for Chemical Technology (CSCT) are presenting a two--day course designed to enhance the knowledge and working experience of chemical technologists and chemists.