What does CISHEC stand for?
CISHEC stands for Chemical Industry Safety and Health Council (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Chemiluminescent In Situ Hybridization (microbiology)
- Chromogenic in Situ Hybridization (genetics)
- Classic Intrafascial Semm Hysterectomy
- Classical Intrafascial Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Comité International des Sciences Historiques
- Civil Society on HIV/AIDS in Nigeria
- Central Indiana Siberian Husky Club
- Cardiff Institute of Society, Health and Ethics (UK)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Higher Education (UK)
- Certificate in Safety and Health Officer (Malaysia)
- Chapter, Item, Sub-Item
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (professional body; UK)
- Church of Individual Spiritual Identity
- CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) Investor Services, Inc.
- Comité Interministériel pour la Société de l'Information
- Communications Information Services, Incorporated
- Customer & Integrated Services Institute
- Centro Italiano Sviluppo Impieghi Acciaio (Italian: Italian Job Steel Development Center)
- China Iron and Steel Industry Association