Within weeks of taking over the job of chemical hygiene officer in the lab of Framingham Union Hospital (now a part of Metrowest Medical Center, a midsize, not-for-profit facility in Framingham and Natick, Mass.
What does CHO stand for?
CHO stands for Chemical Hygiene Officer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHO
We have 76 other meanings of CHO in our Acronym Attic
- Coasters Harbor Navy Yacht Club (Newport, RI)
- Centre Hospitalier National Yalgado Ouedraogo (French: National Hospital Center Yalgado Ouedraogo)
- Christian Heritage New Zealand (political party)
- Cambodian Hope Organization (religious non-profit)
- Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa (Ottawa, Canada)
- Canadian Hemophilia Outcomes
- Carbohydrate (chemical formula Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen)
- Centre Hospitalier d'Orsay (French: Orsay Hospital Center; Orsay, France)
- Certified Hotel Owner (certification)
- Charlottesville, VA, USA - Charlottesville/Albemarle (Airport Code)
- Chief Happiness Officer (work happiness expert)
- Chief Health Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Household Officer
- Chief Humanitarian Officer
- Children's Hospital of Oklahoma
- Chinese Hamster Ovary
- Chuan Hup Offshore
- Club Hématopoïèse et Oncogenèse (French: Hematopoiesis and Oncogenesis Club; French Society of Hematology)
- CMOS Harmonic Oscillator
- Community Health Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Design of the person or persons responsible for implementation of the CHP, including the designation of a chemical hygiene officer and, if desired, a chemical hygiene committee.