A pounds 500,000 REFIT has been completed at Huddersfield University's chemical engineering laboratory.
What does CEL stand for?
CEL stands for Chemical Engineering Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEL
We have 183 other meanings of CEL in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Enriched Living (Riverwoods, IL)
- Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Central-Eurasia-L (mailing list; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Centre d'Essais des Landes (French: Landes test center)
- Centre d'Étude de Langues (French: Center for the Study of Languages)
- Certificate in English Language (various locations)
- Certificate of English Law
- Channel Effluent Limit
- Chauffage par les Énergies Locales (French renewable energy company)
- Check Engine Light
- Christ Evangelical Lutheran
- Civil Engineering Laboratory
- Civilian Employment Level
- Closed End Liftable (tubing)
- Combined Events List
- Comisión Ejecutiva Hidroeléctrica del Río Lempa (El Salvador)
- Commission on Environmental Law (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Common Equipment List
- Communications Engineering Laboratory
- Community Engaged Learning (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technology licensed from The Pennsylvania State University encompasses a patent application that was developed in the chemical engineering laboratory of Professor Costas Maranas, Ph.
CHG 1120 (1520): Introduction to Chemical Engineering CHG 2317 (2717): Introduction to Chemical Process Analysis and Design CHG 2319 (2719): Elements of Chemical Process Synthesis CHG 3326: Principles of Phase Equilibria and Chemical Reaction Equilibria CHG 4316: Chemical Engineering Laboratory CHG 4127: Chemical Reaction Engineering CHG 4342: Plant Design CHG 4343: Computer-Aided Unit Design in Chemical Engineering CHG 3335: Process Control (using Speedup option) CHG 4344: Plant Design Project