As a consequence, some aspects of chemical engineering education and practice remain mired in the past.
What does CEE stand for?
CEE stands for Chemical Engineering Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEE
We have 248 other meanings of CEE in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Etudes des Entreprises (French: Studies Center for Enterprise)
- Centre d'Etudes Européennes (French: Center for European Studies)
- Centre des Enseignantes et des Enseignants (French: Teachers Center; Canada)
- Centre Électrique Entreprise (French: Center Electric Company)
- Centre of Engineering Excellence (various locations)
- Centro de Engenharia Elétrica (Brazil)
- Centro de Estudios Ecumenicos (Spanish: Center of Ecumenical Studies; Mexico)
- Centro de Estudios Europeos
- Centro de Estudos da Eletricidade (Brazil)
- Certificat d'Economie d'Energie (French: Certificate for Energy Conservation)
- Cherepovets (Russia)
- China Education Expo
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- CollabNet Enterprise Edition (software)
- Collaborative Engineering Environment
- Collaborative Enterprise Environment (USAF)
- Combat Enplacement Excavator
- Comité d'Expansion Économique (French: Economic Expansion Committee)
- Commercial Equivalent Equipment (Army)
- Commission Économique pour l'Europe (French: Economic Commission for Europe; UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, universities offering chemical engineering education must understand that they have to compete for students in the same manner they are competing for funds or research grants and act on it to attract talented and enthusiastic persons.
Lewis award for contributions to chemical engineering education.
The Reg Friesen Student Oral Competition, sponsored by the CIC Chemical Education Division, encourages students to present papers of general interest concerning the following: critical evaluation of their educational experiences; innovative learning/teaching strategies and materials; other topics that address chemical engineering education.
Willey is a leader in the Safety and Chemical Engineering Education (SACHE) organization of the AIChE and also brought that group's perspective to the Summer Institute.