My mission and vision are the same as those outlined by the Chief of Chemical in the Chemical Corps Regimental Campaign Plan.
What does CMLC stand for?
CMLC stands for Chemical Corps
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMLC
We have 14 other meanings of CMLC in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Medical Laboratory Assistant (certification)
- Chief Martial Law Administrator
- Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Ltd. (Australia)
- Colorado Mortgage Lenders Association
- Content Management License Administrator
- Camberwell Malvern Little Athletics Centre (Australia)
- Crédit Mutuel Loire-Atlantique, Centre-Ouest (French bank)
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Blastic Crisis
- Cardiac Myosin Light Chain
- Career Management and Learning Center (IRS)
- Classical and Medieval Literature Criticism (book series)
- Consolidated Maritime Labour Convention
- Copyright Music Licence Consultancy (UK)
- Cardiac Myosin Light Chain I
- Cardiac Myosin Light Chain 2
- Chain Management by Life Cycle Assessment (software support tool)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase
- Censored Mean Level Detector
- Central Maine Library District
- Chemical Methodology and Library Development (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Chemical Corps personnel collected irradiated or "dead" samples from the field and delivered them to lab technicians from the Army's 1st and 9th Area Medical Laboratories from Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.
Army Chemical Corps officer who currently works as a management consultant specializing in Department of Defense chemical and biological defense programs, provides a detailed look at what was essentially a "cold start" go-to-war effort on behalf of the U.
With the end of the war in Iraq and the ongoing reduction of combat power in Afghanistan, the Army is now focusing on the force of 2020 and the Chemical Corps is concentrating on how to best support weapons of mass destruction counterforce; chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) defense; and CBRN consequence management.
Military Academy "Duty, Honor, Country" is appropriate, the motto of the Chemical Corps is a sentence and separating the words with commas is wrong.
The Chemical Corps is charged with defending our Nation against chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) attacks; as CBRN Soldiers, it is our job to keep our fellow Soldiers and our Nation safe from such events.
He has questioned the relevancy of the Chemical Corps before, and I'm sure he will again.