Jim Willis, director of EPA's Chemical Control Division, said the agency will review all written and oral comments it has received and hopes to issue a final test rule within nine months.
What does CCD stand for?
CCD stands for Chemical Control Division (EPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCD
We have 448 other meanings of CCD in our Acronym Attic
- Changeling Control Division (comic strip)
- Charge-Coupled Detector
- Charge-Coupled Device
- Charge-Coupled Device (type of image sensor)
- Charity Commission Direct (UK)
- Chartered Creative Director (AAPRMA)
- Chattahoochee Country Dancers (Atlanta, GA)
- Checkout Command Decoder
- ChemExper Chemical Directory (Internet database)
- Chemical Composition Distribution
- Christian Commission for Development (est. 1982)
- Ciena CoreDirector (Ciena)
- Cincinnati Country Day (school; Cincinnati, OH)
- Citizens for Civil Discourse (US; political discussion)
- City and County of Denver (Colorado)
- City Center District (various locations)
- City Centre Development (various locations)
- City Civil Defense Director
- Ciudad Creativa Digital (Spanish: Creative Digital City; Guadalajara, Mexico)
- Civil Censorship Division (Civil Intelligence Section, Supreme Command, Allied Powers of the Far East Command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DuPont is the first company to submit data under the basic program, and we look forward to working with them," said Jim Alwood of EPA's Chemical Control Division.
The power of information is really the essence of the program," says Ward Penberthy, associate director of the Chemical Control Division in the EPA Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics.