The Chemical Coaters Association International (CCAI) honored members for service and dedication and installed its 2008-2009 officers and national board members during their 2008 annual meeting held in Clearwater Beach, FL in late June.
What does CCAI stand for?
CCAI stands for Chemical Coaters Association International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAI
We have 23 other meanings of CCAI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Creative Arts in Health, Training and Education
- Central California Association of Health Underwriters
- Calculated Carbon Aromaticity Index
- California Conference of Arson Investigators (Pomona, CA)
- Call Center Application Interface
- Canadian Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- Certified Commercial Apartment Instructor (National Apartment Marketing Institute, Inc.)
- Chamber of Commerce of the Apparel Industry (New York, New York)
- Chambre de Conciliation et d'Arbitrage en Matière Immobilière (French: Board of Conciliation and Arbitration for Real Estate; Belgium)
- Chandra Commercial & Art Institute (India)
- Child Care Association of Illinois
- Chinese Children Adoption International
- Cisco Certified Academy Instructor
- Coalition for Clean Air Implementation (EPA)
- Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute
- Cross-Cultural Adaptability Inventory (self-assessment instrument)
- California Council of the American Institute of Architects
- Chambre de Commerce, d'Agriculture, d'Industrie et d'Artisanat du Niger (French)
- Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction
- Canadian Coalition Against Insurance Fraud (Toronto)