When Russia overran these camps in August 1945, a list of leading Japanese names was supplied to America who did nothing in return for the experiment records which gave America a head-start on chemical/biological warfare.
What does C/BW stand for?
C/BW stands for Chemical/Biological Warfare
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 71 other meanings of C/BW in our Acronym Attic
- Cadet Airman
- Common Abbreviated Test Language for All Systems
- Call Back
- Carry Back (accounting)
- Circuit Breaker
- Comment Back
- Complicated By (medicine)
- Chemical/Biological-Rapid Response Team (US DoD)
- Chemical/Biological Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
This should help airmen who type messages while wearing bulky chemical/biological warfare suits.