91, Potential Military Chemical/Biological Agents and Compounds.
What does C/B stand for?
C/B stands for Chemical/Biological
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C/B
We have 119 other meanings of C/B in our Acronym Attic
- Cadet Airman First Class (United States Air Force Auxiliary Civil Air Patrol)
- Cadet Airman Basic
- Communications/Automatic Data Processing Laboratory
- CNS/ATM Focus Team
- Center for Advanced Instructional Media (Yale University School of Medicine)
- Common Type Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Cell
- Cadet Airman
- Common Abbreviated Test Language for All Systems
- Call Back
- Carry Back (accounting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first is the program/policy area where we work with OSD (the Deputy for Chemical/Biological Defense and Counter proliferation in DDR&E) and the Deputy Assistant to the Secretary of the Army for Chemical Demilitarization.
Worn in conjunction with the microclimate cooling system as a part of the Air Warrior program, Kinney said that helicopter pilots now can fly for prolonged periods of time in full chemical/biological protective clothing, which has never been done.
A multiagency working group developed scenario requirements, which focused on a credible chemical/biological threat from a domestic terrorist group.
Marine Corps originally created its Chemical/Biological Incident Response Force for use at the Olympic games in Atlanta, and the U.