Why, he wonders, do hosts shy away from a true-but-not-blue cheese and wine evening?
What does C&W stand for?
C&W stands for Cheese and Wine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of C&W
- Command and Telemetry
- Communications and Tracking System
- Computer & Telecommunications Support
- Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad, Inc. (Albuquerque, NM)
- Communication and Tracking Subsystem (NASA)
- Chapter & Verse
- Cable & Wireless (Britain)
- California and Washington (food company)
- Callataÿ & Wouters (Brussels, Belgium banking software company)
- Caution and Warning (also seen as CW)
- Collins and Wright (Columbia, SC)
- Cosmo and Wanda (TV show characters)
- Country & Western
- Cushman & Wakefield (Shanghai, China real estate company)
- Charleston & Western Carolina (railroad)
- Chicago & West Michigan Railroad
- Connecticut & Western Massachusetts Mensa
- Christians United for Prosperity
- Combat (Air Artillery) B
- Channel De-Interleaver/De-Interleaving (also seen as CDIL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOTTO BY WHICH I WORK: I don't take pairing cheese and wine lightly -- it deserves serious contemplation.
Conventional wisdom has it, of course, that cheese and wine are made for each other, period.
So if you're planning a cheese and wine evening or simply want to know what to serve at a dinner party with the cheese board, here are a few ideas that may help.