The Governments of Guyana and China signed, in November 2012, a concessional loan agreement for the Cheddi Jagan International Airport expansion project.
What does CJIA stand for?
CJIA stands for Cheddi Jagan International Airport (Georgetown, Guyana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJIA
We have 2 other meanings of CJIA in our Acronym Attic
- Centrul Pentru Jurnalism Independent
- Chemical Journal on Internet
- Chief Justice of India (Indian Supreme Court)
- Christophe Jay Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Club des Jeunes Ingénieurs (French: Young Engineers Club)
- Club Jeunesse Indonésienne (French: Indonesian Youth Club; New Caledonia)
- Computer Jobs in Israel
- Criminal Justice Information
- Criminal Justice Institute
- Central Japan International Airport
- Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs (UK)
- Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 (UK)
- Criminal Justice Improvement Account (New York)
- Criminal Justice Information Act (various locations)
- Central Japan International Airport Company
- Combined Joint Interagency Task Force
- Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan
- Centraal Justitieel Incasso Bureau (Dutch)
- Clearly Just Interested in Bucks
- Combined Joint Information Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
The governments of Guyana and China signed a framework agreement for a concessional loan to the tune of US$130 million (RMB 825 million) from the Chinese Exim Bank to fund construction of the Cheddi Jagan International Airport (CJIA) expansion project, reports GINA (Nov.
The accident occurred on 30 July 2011 at approximately 01:25 at Cheddi Jagan International Airport and involved a Caribbean Airlines flight en route from Trinidad to Guyana.
A Guyanese man leaving for New York, US is said to have abandoned a bag containing 30 kilograms of cocaine after he produced a forged letter authorising him to use the lounge at Cheddi Jagan International Airport on 27 November 2003.
Part of the proceeds will be used to contract for the rehabilitation of the sewerage system and the construction of a sewage treatment plant at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport (CJIA).
Part of the proceeds will be used to hire consultants for design and supervision services for the upgrade of the apron at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport (CJIA).
Part of the proceeds will be applied to rehabilitate the arrival terminal and roof, as well as the sewage system, of the Cheddi Jagan International Airport.
Part of the financing will pay for rehabilitation of runway 06/24 at Cheddi Jagan International Airport.