In some cases, the checklist serves as a set of readiness or "gate" criteria, indicating whether or not a process should proceed.
What does CHKLST stand for?
CHKLST stands for Checklist
This definition appears frequently
- Cherokee Coach, Inc.
- China Hong Kong City (commercial complex; Hong Kong)
- Choppahead Kustom Cycles (New Bedford, MA)
- Chamber of Hong Kong Computer Industry
- Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters (Norfolk, Virginia)
- China Hospital Knowledge Database
- Check Disk (MS-DOS)
- Chong Hwa Kuala Lumpur (school; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- City Hall Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Center for Healthcare Knowledge Management
- Carl H. Kumpf Middle School (Clark, NJ)
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Confucian Ho Kwok Pui Chun College (Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong)
- China Hong Kong Permanent Way Society
- Center for Hip and Knee Replacement (New York Presbyterian-Columbia University, New York, NY)
- California Healthy Kids Resource Center
- California Healthy Kids Survey
- Center for Hip and Knee Surgery (Joint Replacement Surgeons of Indiana; Mooresville and Indianapolis, IN)
- Comparative Health Knowledge System (UK NHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his recently published book, "The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right," Gawande proposes that the simple act of making a list and using it could prevent countless mistakes, or as we insurance types call them, "errors and omissions.
With software's checklist feature, users can not only capture and store checklist data, but analyze and report on this data.
This is a single checklist containing inquiries to be considered when preparing many state and local corporation income tax returns.
Section two also provides a series of 29 checklists that can guide the disaster-planning workgroup through a demanding and complex task with greater ease.
The Principles of Online Design and Online Design Checklist were developed to focus on the course level.
In practice, this method is implemented as a pedagogical checklist procedure which includes second language acquisition (SLA) and L2 writing components from an SBI perspective.