This is the pressure on the molten polymer directly in front of the screw that the check valve is pushing against.
What does CKV stand for?
CKV stands for Check Valve
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CKV
We have 5 other meanings of CKV in our Acronym Attic
- Chiba Keizai University (Japan)
- China Kennel Union
- Creating Keepsakes University (scrapbooking conference)
- Cheng Kung University Hospital
- Concord Korean United Methodist Church
- Canoë Kayak Vertou (French canoe and kayak club)
- Canoë Kayak Villersexel (French canoe and kayak club)
- Carl Kléber Verite (French construction company)
- Casimir-Katz-Verlag (German: Casimir Katz Publisher)
- Cercle de Karaté do Vannetais (French martial arts association)
- Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
- Cotesia Kariyai Virus
- Creatine Kinase Variants (hypoxia)
- Cultureel Kunstzinnige Vorming (Dutch: Cultural Artistic Training)
- Complex Kohn Variation Principle
- Central Kansas Veterinary Center (South Hutchinson, KS)
- Chung Khoan Viet Nam
- Central Karon Village, Phuket (resort; Thailand)
- Centralschweizerische Kraftwerke (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract notice: Technical equipment, rkb glashE-ttenstraE-e Supply and installation of mechanical equipment for the rain clarifier GlashE-ttenstraE-e, consisting essentially of:: - 2 pcs dry installed sewage centrifugal pumps DN 100 with belt drive;: - Suction and pressure side plate gate valves and check valves DN 100 to DN 125;: - Suction and pressure side pipes DN 100 to DN 125 in stainless steel 1.
Available in sizes from 3" - 12" / DN80 - DN300 and rated at 16 bar (230psi), the single plate Wafer Check Valve adds to Shipham Valves existing range of composite valves.
A small bead of circular rubber, bonded to the brass seat of the check valve, forms a strong sealing surface when the shut-off valve compresses the elastomer.
The new Mueller(R) Super Centurion 250/HS(TM) "High Security" Fire Hydrant includes a check valve as an integral part of the hydrant connection to the water main.
A Stuck Check Valve OVER TIME, IMPURITIES IN THE FUEL OR SMALL DEBRIS CAN GET STUCK IN THE CHECK VALVE, CAUSING IT TO STICK.
The company manufactures a wide range of pinch and check valves for local clients, including Inco and Falconbridge, as well as for area users in the industrial, chemical and municipal sectors, including Kidd Creek Mine and Dome Mine in Timmins and Williams Mine in northwestern Ontario.
Kosmek (USA) has recently introduced a non-leak check valve featuring patented zero-leakage which greatly simplifies hydraulic fixturing by eliminating the need for live hydraulic connections or large accumulators.