Eddie Kirton, a retired chartered marine engineer and ex-employee of the Wallsend Research Station and Swan Hunter, said: "When the simulation department was established, I was helping with mathematical ship modelling.
What does CMarEng stand for?
CMarEng stands for Chartered Marine Engineer (Institute of Marine Engineering Science & Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cry Me A River
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) Marine and Atmospheric Research (Australia)
- Central Massachusetts Amateur Radio Association
- Carnegie Mellon Advising Resource Center
- Central Maryland Amateur Radio Club (Greenbelt, MD)
- Central Michigan Amateur Radio Club
- Central Middlesex Association for Retarded Citizens (Woburn, MA)
- Columbia-Montour Amateur Radio Club (Berwick, PA)
- Construction Management Applied Research Center (Colorado)
- Coalition of Municipalities Against Racism and Discrimination
- Combined Marine Forces
- Cultural Management Applied Research Group (University of Greenwich, UK)
- Comprehensive Monitoring Assessment and Research Program (California)
- Combined Mating and Ranging Planning System
- Celtic Martial Arts Research Society
- Clan Maclean Amateur Radio Society (Scotland, UK)
- Common Mobile Aircrew Restraint System
- Control of Misleading Advertisements Regulations (UK)
- Calcium Oxide-Magnesia-Alumina-Silica
- California Multiple Awards Schedule