The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development warned when the recession ends, more than a million jobs could have been lost in the UK.
What does CIPD stand for?
CIPD stands for Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIPD
We have 35 other meanings of CIPD in our Acronym Attic
- Caspian International Petroleum Company
- Central Iowa Power Cooperative
- Cyanide-Insensitive Palmitoyl-CoA (Coenzyme A) Oxidation (toxicology)
- Cast-in-Place Concrete Pipe
- Cercle International pour la Promotion de la Création (Cameroon)
- Clinical Informatics and Patient-Centered Technologies (School of Nursing, University of Washington)
- Channel Islands Personal Computer Users Group
- Center for Innovation in Product Development
- Ceramic Integrated Passive Device (microwave theory)
- Certificate of Independent Price Determination
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Conferencia Internacional sobre la Población y el Desarrollo (Mexico)
- Continuing Inter-Professional Development (UK)
- Caucasus Institute for Peace, Democracy and Development
- Cebu Industrial Park Developers Inc. (Philippines)
- Chamber of Intellectual Property Development and Protection (Sophia, Bulgaria)
- Cannabis-Induced Psychological Distress Syndrome
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Decision Support System
- Center for Image Processing in Education
- Center for International Private Enterprise
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) warned that when the recession ends, more than a million jobs could have been lost in the UK.
They include Wales Management Council, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the Chartered Management Institute, the Institute of Directors, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, ifs School of Finance, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Institute of Leadership and Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, the Management Development Network, the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.