The Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland - who once had Goodwin as president - will discuss taking action against him at a meeting in April.
What does CIOBS stand for?
CIOBS stands for Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CIOBS in our Acronym Attic
- Committee for International Olympic Aid
- Common Interest Ownership Act
- Constellar Interfaces for Oracle Applications
- Cruise Indian Ocean Association
- Culinary Institute of America
- Central Indian Ocean Basin
- Chartered Institute of Bankers
- Chartered Institute Of Building
- Chief Information Officer Branch
- Chartered Institute of Building Malaysia
- Caspian International Oil Corp. (Houston, TX)
- CHARM I/O (Input/Output) Card (Emerson device)
- Chief Information Officers Council
- COMBICON I/O Connector
- Combined/Current Intelligence Operations Center
- Comet ISON (International Scientific Optical Network) Observing Campaign
- Community Information Online Consortium
- Counter-Insurgency Operations Command
- Communication Input/Output Control System
- Cast Iron Outside Diameter (pipes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland and director of small business banking for Yorkshire Bank and Clydesdale Bank.
In a speech to the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland, he said developments in the US had actually had a 'positive' impact, pushing down world oil prices and reducing the 'exaggerated' weakness of the euro which had been making life difficult for British exporters.