Christofides is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and a Fellow Member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, with nine years experience in international firms of accountants and 32 years experience with two international banks in Cyprus.
What does CIOB stand for?
CIOB stands for Chartered Institute of Bankers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIOB
We have 1 other meaning of CIOB in our Acronym Attic
- Classical IP over ATM
- Coal India Officers' Association
- Comisión Interministerial de Ordenación Alimentaria
- Commission Interministérielle d'Octroi d'Agrément
- Committee for International Olympic Aid
- Common Interest Ownership Act
- Constellar Interfaces for Oracle Applications
- Cruise Indian Ocean Association
- Culinary Institute of America
- Central Indian Ocean Basin
- Chartered Institute Of Building
- Chief Information Officer Branch
- Chartered Institute of Building Malaysia
- Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland
- Caspian International Oil Corp. (Houston, TX)
- CHARM I/O (Input/Output) Card (Emerson device)
- Chief Information Officers Council
- COMBICON I/O Connector
- Combined/Current Intelligence Operations Center
- Comet ISON (International Scientific Optical Network) Observing Campaign
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (Scotland) and spent over 30 years in the banking industry, culminating in the role of director of Small Business Banking for both Yorkshire Bank and Clydesdale Banks.
She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria; the Chartered Institute of Bankers, London; the Institute of Brand Management; the Institute of Direct Marketing of Nigeria and member of the Institute of Directors of Nigeria.
uk Global Banking News - 06 February 2012 Scotland's The Chartered Institute of Bankers, considered to be the world's oldest banking institute, could discontinue the services of Fred Goodwin, former head of the Royal Bank of Scotland (LSE: RBS) (RBS) after he lost his knighthood.
He is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland and director of small business banking for Yorkshire Bank and Clydesdale Bank.
Each relationship manager will have graduated from the bank's renewable energy finance programme and be independently accredited by the Chartered Institute of Bankers.
This conference was proudly supported by the Bahrain Association of Banks, Hong Kong Association of Risk Management and Safety, Risk Management Association of India, The Asia Risk Management Institute, Chartered Institute of Bankers, The Wall Street Journal Asia, Treasury Management International, Financial Wealth Magazine, All About Risk, Finroad, Banks in Bahrain, Banking & Finance Directory and Arab Banking & Finance.