What does CISI stand for?
CISI stands for Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (professional body; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CISI
We have 26 other meanings of CISI in our Acronym Attic
- Classic Intrafascial Semm Hysterectomy
- Classical Intrafascial Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Comité International des Sciences Historiques
- Civil Society on HIV/AIDS in Nigeria
- Central Indiana Siberian Husky Club
- Cardiff Institute of Society, Health and Ethics (UK)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Higher Education (UK)
- Chemical Industry Safety and Health Council (UK)
- Certificate in Safety and Health Officer (Malaysia)
- Chapter, Item, Sub-Item
- Church of Individual Spiritual Identity
- CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) Investor Services, Inc.
- Comité Interministériel pour la Société de l'Information
- Communications Information Services, Incorporated
- Customer & Integrated Services Institute
- Centro Italiano Sviluppo Impieghi Acciaio (Italian: Italian Job Steel Development Center)
- China Iron and Steel Industry Association
- Centre d'Information sur la Surdité et l'Implant Cochléaire (French: Information Center on Deafness and Cochlear Implants)
- Centralized Information System for Infectious Diseases (World Health Organization)
- Comparative Inhaled Steroid Investigation Group (asthma-control study)