Among those endorsing the proposal is the American College, which grants the Chartered Life Underwriter, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Advisor for Senior Living designations.
What does CHFC stand for?
CHFC stands for Chartered Financial Consultant
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CHFC
We have 10 other meanings of CHFC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Health Food Association
- College of Humanities and Fine Arts
- Colorado Housing Finance Authority
- Connecticut Housing Finance Authority
- Catalyst for Hair Follicle Biology (research consortium)
- Cranked Hartree-Fock-Bogoliubov
- Castle Hills First Baptist Church (San Antonio, TX)
- Cooperative Housing Federation of British Columbia (Canada)
- California Health Facilities Commission
- Central Hardwood Forest Conference (UK)
- Come Home for Christmas (religious initiative)
- Cooperative Housing Federation of Canada
- Cortez Hill Family Center (shelter; San Diego, CA)
- Center for Healthy Families and Cultural Diversity
- Century Heritage Federal Credit Union (Pennsylvania)
- Community Healthcare Federal Credit Union (Everett, WA)
- Camp Hill Fire Department (Camp Hill, PA)
- Cayuga Heights Fire Department (Ithaca, New York)
- Child and Family Development (various schools)
- Cleveland Heights Fire Department (Cleveland Heights, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twedt, CLU of Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, received his Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation from the American College.
Those others are: Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Financial Consultant, Chartered Financial Analyst, and the NASD Series 65, Series 66 and Series 7 exams.
Some CPAs seek independent confirmation of their financial planning competency by obtaining one or more specialty designations, such as the certified financial planner (CFP), the chartered financial consultant (CHFC), the AICPA's personal financial specialist (PFS) and the chartered financial analyst (CFA).
During two historic, long and lackluster stock-market periods, the right kind of equity-indexed annuity would have outperformed the Dow Jones Industrial Average, including reinvested dividends, according to Pete Winer, a chartered financial consultant with Covenant Reliance Producers LLC, Nashville, Tenn.