He is also an IoD-qualified Chartered Director and a former vice-chairman of the Black Country Local Enterprise Partnership.
What does CDIR stand for?
CDIR stands for Chartered Director (job title)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDIR
We have 8 other meanings of CDIR in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Defense Intelligence Program
- Continuously Displayed Impact Point
- Crash Data Improvement Program
- Cross Domain Interface Process
- Customer Delivery Improvement Program (FairPoint Communications, Inc.)
- Cyberdark Impact (Yu-Gi-Oh card)
- Certified Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Counterdrug Intelligence Preparation for Operations (US DoD)
- Cell Death Inhibiting RNA (genetics)
- Channel Distribution Information at the Receiver
- Chemical Demilitarization and Installation Restoration
- Classless Inter-Domain Routing
- Cumulative Damage Index Right Engine
- Communicable Disease Investigation Reference Manual (Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services; illness handbook)
- Clean Diesel Independent Review Panel (Clean Air Act Advisory Committee group)
- Call Data Information Source
- Canadian Digital Information Strategy (Canadian Digitial Information Strategy)
- Carcinoma Ductal in Situ (cancer)
- Care Detail Information System (TRICARE)
- Center for Distance and Independent Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Wouhra is the IoD's youngest ever chartered director and also studied part time to achieve a LLM - a Masters in Commercial Law.
The list includes chartered directors, experienced directors of multi-nationals and successful entrepreneurs.
He stressed the need to improve leadership in business and company directorship by highlighting the IoD's Chartered Director Qualification, which the FMO chairman, John Conway holds.
He has served on the IoD in roles such as the chair of the membership committee and the chartered director committee.
She holds a master's degree in public administration from the University of Western Ontario, a chartered directors (C.
Steve is a member of the Institute of Directors and has recently been appointed chartered director.