What does CABE stand for?
CABE stands for Chartered Association of Building Engineers (est. 1925; formerly Incorporated Association of Architects and Surveyors)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CABE
We have 19 other meanings of CABE in our Acronym Attic
- Cornwall and Area Business Directory (Canada)
- Chicago Area Bicycle Dealers Association (Chicago, IL)
- Community Asset Building and Development Action (Kenya)
- Base Cable Damage Product (WCCS)
- Chinese American Business Development Center (New York, NY)
- Calibre Energy, Inc. (stock symbol)
- California Association for Bilingual Education
- Canadian Alliance of Black Educators
- Canadian Association of Business Economists
- Centre for African Bio-Entrepreneurship (Kenya; est. 2003)
- Classic and Antique Bicycle Exchange (est. 1994)
- Colorado Association for Bilingual Education
- Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment (London, England)
- Connecticut Association of Boards of Education
- Constance Academy of Business Ethics (Germany)
- Coquitlam Alternate Basic Education (British Columbia, Canada)
- Chattanooga American Business Ethics Award
- Capacity Building for Electronic Communication in Africa (University of Pennsylvania)
- Center for Astrobiology and Early Evolution (est. 1999; University of Washington)
- Consortia of American Businesses in Eastern Europe