On another front, CMU founded the Michigan Resource Center for Charter Schools and in 2001 facilitated its transition to the National Charter Schools Institute so that it could support the development and performance of the entire charter-school sector.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Charter Schools Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Sociology of Innovation
- Centre Social Intercommunal (French: Intercommunal Social Center)
- Centric Software, Inc.
- Centro Servizi Immobiliari (Italian: Real Estate Service Center)
- Centro Sistemi Informativi (Swiss governmental IT center)
- Centro Sportivo Italiano (Italian Sports Centre)
- Certified Satellite Installer
- Cetacean Society International
- Chair of Corporate Strategy and Innovation (Switzerland)
- Channel State Information
- Chemical Safety International (Chemical Safety Corporation)
- Chemical Shift Imaging (multi-voxel spectroscopy method used in magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
- Chemical Shift Index
- Chemical Substances Inventory
- Chemical Surety Inspection
- Cheyenne Software, Inc. (Delaware)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai, India)
- Chi Sigma Iota
- Chicago Sculpture International
- Chicago Systemic Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Looking at charter schools in New York City, where charters are overseen by one of three different authorizers, CREDO found that students in charters under the oversight of the State University of New York (SUNY) Charter Schools Institute (CSI) had outperformed students in charters overseen by the New York City Department of Education, which in turn substantially outperformed students in charters overseen by the New York State Department of Education.