The Green Valley Institute recently presented its 2008 Green Neighbor Award to the Charlton Heritage Preservation Trust and the town of Charlton for the recent preservation of 142 acres of open space on 12 parcels throughout town.
What does CHPT stand for?
CHPT stands for Charlton Heritage Preservation Trust (Charlton, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHPT
We have 1 other meaning of CHPT in our Acronym Attic
- Community Health Planning Services
- Community Health Promotion Specialist
- Coordination Humaniste des Professionnels de Santé
- Critical History of Poetry Series
- Caravan Hound Preservation Society International
- California Hospital Patient Safety Organization
- Center for Health and Public Service Research (New York University)
- Center for Health Policy and Social Studies (Indonesia)
- Centre for Health Policy and Strategic Studies (Nigeria)
- Coffs Harbour Power Tools (Australia)
- Combined Heat and Power Application Tool
- Charles Hodge Photography and Video Production (Suffolk, East Anglia, England, UK)
- Codman-Hakim Programmable Valves (neurological device)
- Chinese Human Papilloma Virus type 16
- Canadian Hardwood Plywood and Veneer Association
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Community Health Plan of Washington (Seattle, WA; est. 1992)
- Community Housing Partnership of Williamson County (TN; est. 1984)
- Canadian Hospital Pharmacy Workload Measurement System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charlton Heritage Preservation Trust, a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable land trust serving Charlton, is looking for individuals interested in serving on its Board of Trustees or as volunteer property stewards.