In 1997, he received the World Citizen Award from the Charlotte World Affairs Council.
What does CWAC stand for?
CWAC stands for Charlotte World Affairs Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWAC
We have 47 other meanings of CWAC in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on the Working of the Abortion Act
- County of Warwick Archery Association (UK)
- Contract With America Advancement Act
- College-Wide Academic Achievement Committee (Glendale Community College; Arizona)
- Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society (UK)
- Cabell Wayne Association of the Blind (Huntington, WV)
- Collision Warning Auto Brake (Volvo)
- Composite Web Application Block (Microsoft)
- Canadian Women's Army Corps (WWII)
- Canines with a Cause (est. 2001; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Children with AIDS Charity (London, England, UK)
- Children without Appropriate Care (Save the Children)
- City within a City (initiative)
- Clean Water Action Council (est. 1985; Wisconsin)
- Coordinated Waterbird Counts (African Waterfowl Census Programme)
- Canal Winchester Area Chamber of Commerce (Ohio)
- Central West Area Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Coloma-Watervliet Area Chamber of Commerce (Michigan)
- Center for Water As a Complex Environmental System (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has a keen interest in international affairs and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, former chair of the Charlotte World Affairs Council, and a recipient of the Council's annual service award.
Duke received two other mentions: a Bronze Award for a video done in cooperation with the Charlotte World Affairs Council and an Honorable Mention for a video highlighting Duke's Bad Creek Hydroelectric Station.