What does CHNEP stand for?
CHNEP stands for Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program (Fort Myers, FL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chief of Naval Reserves
- Chief, Navy Section, Military Assistance Advisory Group
- Central Hollywood Neighborhood Council (Hollywood, CA)
- Clarina Howard Nichols Center (victims shelter; Morrisville, VT)
- Community Health Nurses of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Community Health Network of Connecticut
- Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum (Smithsonian Institution; New York, NY)
- Centre Hospitalier Nord Deux-Sèvres (French: North Deux-Sèvres Hospital Center; Deux-Sèvres, France)
- Community Health Nursing Examination
- Cameron Highlands Nature Education Center (Malaysia)
- Coleman Hawkins Neighborhood Festival (Topeka, KS)
- Cultural Heritage Networks Hypermedia (Milan, Italy)
- Catholic High, New Iberia (Louisiana)
- Coming Home Network International
- Council for the Homeless Northern Ireland (est. 1983; Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Community Health Nurses Initiatives Group
- Catholic Homeschoolers of New Jersey
- Covenant House New Jersey (Newark and Atlantic City, NJ)