com)-- Evan Guthrie of the Evan Guthrie Law Firm in Charleston, South Carolina helped judge the Charleston School of Law National Moot Court Competition held in Charleston, SC on Friday February 8th 2013.
What does CSOL stand for?
CSOL stands for Charleston School of Law (Charleston, SC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSOL
We have 6 other meanings of CSOL in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Service Occupational Health Service (United Kingdom)
- Canadian Stars on Ice
- Central Station Operator Instructor (certification; Security Industry Association)
- Civil Services Officers' Institute (New Delhi, India)
- Consolidated Segment Operating Income
- Critical Signal of Interest (specific electronic signal such as radar)
- Certified Senior Office Informatization Expert (China)
- Center for Self-Organizing and Intelligent Systems
- Ce Soir ou Jamais (French: Tonight or Never)
- Cadbury Schweppes Overseas Limited (London, England, UK)
- Chinese for Speakers of Other Languages
- Coflexip Stena Offshore Limited (Houston, TX)
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra League (Columbus, OH)
- Crack, Seat, and Overlay (pavement construction)
- Criticality Safety Operating Limits
- Circuit Switch On-Line Operational Program
- Canadian Society for Orthomolecular Medicine
- Carlson School of Management (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities)
- Carroll School of Management (Boston College; Chestnut Hill, MA)
- Center for Sex Offender Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before joining Washburn in 2006, Schwartz was a professor of law at the Charleston School of Law in South Carolina and at Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, Calif.