They are the ROI -- an acronym for "return on investment" -- attending the sixth ROI Summit sponsored by The Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation.
What does CLSFF stand for?
CLSFF stands for Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLSFF
- Credit Lyonnais Securities Europe (France)
- Confined Lateral Selective Epitaxial Growth
- Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto (Palo Alto, CA)
- Chio Lim Stone Forest (Singapore)
- Christ, the Living Stone Fellowship
- Coffin-Lowry Syndrome Foundation
- Community Legal Service Fund (UK)
- COMSEC Logistics Support Facilities
- Connectionless Service Functions
- Constrained Least-Squares Frame
- Chica Luna Short Film Festival (New York, NY)
- Confocal Laser Scanning Fluorescence Microscopy
- Canadian Leukemia Studies Group (Ottawa Hospital)
- Christian Literary Studies Group
- City of London School for Girls
- Commercial Laminating Solutions Group (Acco Brands)
- Cuban Libraries Solidarity Group
- Cuban Library Support Group (est. 1999)
- Canon Law Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Custom Learning Systems Group, Ltd. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Program Officer Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation Tulsa, Okla.