The Chapter meeting will be held in the Hill Building at the Charles Stark Draper Laboratory in Cambridge MA, on Wednesday, September 19 meeting from 5:30pm to 8:00pm.
What does CSDL stand for?
CSDL stands for Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSDL
We have 17 other meanings of CSDL in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Status Data Input
- Combined Services Detailed Interrogation Centre (WWII era)
- Centro Servizi Didattici Informatici Multimediali (Italian: Educational Service Center Multimedia Computing)
- Calendar Software Development Kit (Oracle)
- IBM Informix Client Software Development Kit (trademark of IBM Corp.)
- Caisse Sociale de Développement Local (French: Social Security Fund for Local Development)
- Capacity and Self-Determination (Jersey) Law 2016
- Center for Self Directed Learning
- Center for the Study of Digital Libraries
- Central Securities Depository of Lithuania
- Chinese Science Digital Library
- Coast Survey Development Laboratory
- Collaborative Software Development Laboratory
- Commission Scolaire de Laval (French: Laval school board)
- Common Schema Definition Language (programming)
- Compliant Systems Design Laboratory
- Compound Semiconductor Device Laboratory (Canada)
- Computer Society Digital Library
- Computer System Description Language
- Conceptual Structure, Discourse, and Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
division leader of Microsystem Technologies at Charles Stark Draper Laboratory.
The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory of Cambridge, Mass.
The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory (CSDL), Cambridge, Mass.