Ditch Witch underground construction equipment is manufactured by The Charles Machine Works, Inc.
What does CMW stand for?
CMW stands for Charles Machine Works, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMW
We have 57 other meanings of CMW in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986
- Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Calf Muscle Venous Thrombosis
- Cervical/Mediastinal Venous Thrombosis
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Tax (New York)
- Converse Technology
- Commander Medium Attack Tactical Warfare Wing Pacific
- C. Milton Wright (school; Bel Air, MD)
- Canadian Music Week
- Channel Memory Write
- Classic Metal Works (model cars)
- Compartmented Mode Workstation
- Compton's Most Wanted (rap group)
- Concentus Musicus Wien (baroque music ensemble)
- Constraints Management Workshop
- Continuous Microwave
- Country Music Weekly (magazine)
- Canadian Masters Windsurfing Association
- Canadian Mud Wrestling Association
- Central Minnesota Woodworking Association (St. Cloud, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three new RT models represent a completely new design in multipurpose, four-wheel-drive underground construction equipment," says product manager Brent Bolay, The Charles Machine Works, Inc.
Scott Poliman, director of Subsite Electronics and Downhole Tool operations at The Charles Machine Works, Inc.
More than 15 years ago, GRI recognized the potential benefits of horizontal drilling when it began working with companies like The Charles Machine Works, Inc.